Easitill's four optional loyalty schemes are as follows:
1. Simple immediate discount to regular customers returning with issued loyalty cards.
2. Loyalty points are accumulated and then a voucher is mailled or emailled out at intervals along with any other promotional material.
3. Loyalty points are accumulated on the Smart Card and can then be redeemed on the subsequent sales. Customer is mailled or emailled at intervals with targeted promotional material.
4. Loyalty points are accumulated on the Easitill Loyalty Server and can then be redeemed on the subsequent sales. Customer is mailled or emailled at intervals with targeted promotional material.
Customer identification can be by barcoded card or contactless Smart Card or simple number or lookup by name or telephone number or e-mail address.
The amount of loyalty bonus or discount can be varied for all customers or by customer group.
In combination with the customer group the amount of loyalty bonus or discount can also be varied by a simple overall factor or by a factor set by product group. The factor can be a higher value or zero to inhibit loyalty in that particular group or groups.
As well as accumulating loyalty values, once the customer is identified together with their product purchase information stored, various marketing functions are possible.
Using a loyalty system encourages your customers to keep coming back to you, but also at the same time encourages them to spend more.
With the Loyalty System you can:
• Increase customer retention
• Increase customer frequency
• Increase customer spend
• Increase customer referrals
• Increase the success of your marketing strategies
• Enhance your company image
• Manage your customers' profitably